Main research objectives are:
1. Environment and economic activity estimation in terms of analysis of business processes occurring on the Russian market of children's goods (0-4 years old) under crisis conditions.
The research period is 2003-2008.
2. Revelation of development tendencies of the Russian children's goods market, expediency definition and possibilities of investors penetrate to it in conditions of turbulent market environment.
The general trends and development forecasts of the Russian market of children's goods (0-4 years old) are considered over near-term outlook.
1. Statistical data of Federal State Statistics Service, Ministry for economic development of the Russian Federation, Department of social population protection of Moscow, Government of Leningrad region, forecast figures of Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, data of Russian Federal Customs Service.
2. Companies press releases, branch and expert estimations of mass-media.
3. Own informational resource and extensive enterprises database of Information Agency «CredInform North-West».
The given review is dedicated to description of the Russian market of children's goods (0-4 years old) under current crisis conditions. Results of marketing research are depicted in six basic parts.
Figures of capacity and structure of the Russian market of children's goods (0-4 years old) are presented in the first part.
Factors stimulating demand for children's clothes, footwear, toys and food are discovered in the second part.
The third part contains data on support of households with child/children in territory of Russia.
Organization problem of children’s goods merchandising under crisis is studied in the fourth part.
Basic development trend of the market in whole and its segments are considered in the fifth part. The economic model of business development under crisis is suggested including strategy of company growth and protection strategy.
The sixth part contains description of leading trade enterprises of children's goods in Russia.
Now the Russian market of children's goods to be continued to show growth – in 2008 the market volume increased at 33%. Analysts mark essential growth in the market of children's goods in whole during the period 2003-2008. So, annual market turnover increase of children's goods makes by various estimations 15-20% and on some estimations and 20-25%.
It is necessary to notice that the given market is a specific as demand for children's goods even under crisis will be made by families with children or families planning a child that requires constant replenishment of children's goods stocks or for example, updating of child cloakroom in process of child growing.
The essential influence will firstly be rendered on market development by political, economic and demographic factors.
Participants connect further development trends of children's goods market with qualitative goods of average price category.
Under crisis company will inevitably face necessity of marketing-mix complex revision for purpose of expenses optimization and resources redistribution.
The brief information on the leading companies of the Russian children’s goods market is presented in the report as well. For more information on other participants see Branch Enterprises Databases and also Companies Directories.
To check up reliability of any firm and to receive more detailed information on it everyone can address directly in «CredInform North-West» or use on-line at Agency website.
Having problems with accounts receivable – Agency’s specialists have long-term experience to resolve them.
To guarantee information resources availability for the purpose of subsequent administrative decisions making, Agency notes that prices are reduced on entire range of completed marketing researches in preceding years within 10%-30%.