Main research objectives are:
1. State estimation and development prospects of the Russian combustive-lubricating materials market from standpoint of investment appeal.
2. Expediency definition and possibilities of investors penetrate to Russian combustive-lubricating materials market.
The research period is 2004-2007. The general trends and development forecasts of the Russian combustive-lubricating materials market are considered over near-term outlook.
1. Statistical data and forecasting information of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, Federal State Statistic Service, and Federal Customs Service of Russia.
2. Companies press releases, branch and expert estimations of mass-media.
3. Own informational resource and extensive enterprises database of Information Agency «CredInform – North-West».
The Russian combustive-lubricating materials market is in a stage of progress and differs high attractiveness. In 2007 the total capacity of the Russian combustive-lubricating materials market was approximately 2,100 thousand tons. As a result the growth during past year was 110.5% in kind.
The largest manufacturers of motor oils in Russia are: "Lukoil", "Rosneft", and "Gazprom-neft" that have in own composition the appropriate structural units. For the last three years experts have noted stable growth of export combustive-lubricating materials deliveries from Russia. So, in 2007 export grew almost in 2 times in comparison with 2006.
Also for the last three years it is observed the stable trend to increase of lubricants import to Russia, and to decrease of domestic producers share due to attractiveness of the combustive-lubricating materials market, and also increase of foreign brands automobiles in Russia.
The ExxonMobil concern (Finland - USA) is a traditional leader in import motor oils sector. Among others combustive-lubricating materials brands on the Russian market are in demand the following ones: Castrol and Mannol (Germany), Shell (Holland), SK-Corporation (Korea), BP (Great Britain).
The brief information on the leading companies of the Russian combustive-lubricating materials market is presented in the report as well. For more information on participants of the Russian combustive-lubricating materials market see created by «CredInform – North-West» Companies Directories in which companies are grouped using main code of Russian National Classifier of Economic Activities (OKVED).
More detailed information on any firm can be received on-line at Agency website where in accessible form reference company data is presented not only, but also in comparative form its financial figures, foreign economic activity data and etc.